Magnus is an entrepreneur and specialist driven by a desire to transform technology into business value. He is very well rounded with expertise skills in all major operating systems. Focus on IT Security. Magnus has strong interest in the question on how to produce systems with assured high IT security. Colleagues see Magnus as driven, focused and competent.
IT Security Architect
- Technical Lead for research project BEANS, a highly secure on-premise cloud platform
- Develop and maintain an IT Security Architecture for the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration
- Act as Technical Lead for project with more than 50 participants
Chairman of the Board
Together with 3 partners, Magnus founded Basalt in 2009. Since inception, Magnus has acted as Chairman of the Board. During his tenure, Basalt has grown to ~70 employees and turns over approximately 80 MSEK annually. Magnus attention to detail and focus on work processes has led to an efficient and successful strategic planning process.
- Lead strategic planning and organize board processes
- Focus on growth and cash flow
Magnus founded Advisec, and together with a partner developed it into a specialist bureau centered around e-mail, catalog, identity and operations management services.
- Enterprise email for large organizations in international settings
- Instructor / Trainer in Microsoft technologies
- Java programming
Customer Service Representative